Flapy Bird

Flap, Flap, Flap thud. Some people glorify this game Flapy Bird as it it were the holygaril of online gaming.  I mean really who has time to play a game where all you do it tap the screen simple as that right! Wrong this game is actually quite hard, for me at least i find my self disabled when it comes to electronics. My high score on this games is like 12, when some other people get up to the hundreds. Like really who has the time to sit down and be mentally determined to defeat this game when it never ends. I now i don’t. But the cool thing was that this guy was like making 200,00 a MONTH, and he took it off the app store! So this is my perspective of Flapy Bird.

6 Thoughts.

1. I originally thought Flappy Bird was overrated. After I saw My friends get addicted to it i saw its amazing replay value.

• I agree! Flappy Bird seems so amazingly simple and boring, yet it is surprisingly entrancing. I remember the first week after getting the game, I couldn’t get past one—for real! I also noticed the strange happening of the game vanishing during its prime. I’ve heard a bunch of crazy stories of why he took it off when he was making sooooo much money, but I don’t think anybody will ever be sure. I loved reading your thoughts!

2. I used to play flappy bird a lot too. The game was so simple it really bothered me when that little bird crashed. I’m glad it’s off the App Store now. Do you think it deserves to be off the App Store even though it was making a lot of money?

3. I hate this game so much, my hiegh score is only 19 without jailbreak, but with jailbreak it is 1,013. what is your hiegh score, and if it is low hope it gets better.